Jeg skal være ærlig og si at det ikke er bare, bare med en liten en på vei midt i leilighetssalg og husjakt i en helt annen del av landet. Derfor var det helt ubeskrivelig deilig å starte dagen hos Sølve på Spagetti i dag. Det er kanskje ikke så lett å se akkurat her, men håret har ikke bare blitt kortere, det er lysere også. Skikkelig vårhår med andre ord. Nå skal jeg søren meg blafre med håret resten av dagen!
- I'll be honest and tell you guys that it's not easy with a little one on the way in the middle of selling our apartment and looking for houses in a whole other city. That's why it felt so damn nice to visit my hairdresser, Sølve, today. Maybe it's not that easy to see, but my hair actually went both blonder and shorter. I love it! Now I'll throw my hair around the rest of the day.
Photo/Janka Polliani. Wearing old boots, dress from H&M, second hand blazer,bag from Joseph, sunglasses from Prada nand jewelry from Lola's Project.
Det er ikke ofte jeg blir glad for regn, men nå var det faktisk litt gøy å kunne ta frem igjen de lårhøye bootsene mine. Kjæresten min kaller meg bare for Fantomet når jeg har dem på, men det får være greit. Jeg digger dem! Skulle gjerne hatt et par i semsket skinn også egentlig.
- I don't usually wish for rain, but it was actually a bit fun being able to wear my thigh high boots again. My boyfriend just call me The Phantom when I wear them, but I love them! Wishing for a pair in suede too.
Jeg elsker fine flasker og blir stadig vekk lurt til å kjøpe produkter jeg egentlig ikke trenger og som ikke er noe særlig gode. For det er jo ikke sånn at alt som ser bra ut faktisk er bra (prøver å overbevise meg selv også). Nå har jeg imidlertid samlet noen produkter som skal være skikkelig gode, og fine samtidig. Jeg tror det blir en liten runde Ebay i kveld, gitt.
- I love nice bottles and keep being tricked into buying products that I don't really need and that doesn't really work. Because let's be honest, it's not like everything that looks good actually is (trying to convince myself here). Now I've managed to collect a few products that is supposed to be really good, and look good too. I'm definitely heading over to Ebay tonight.
Det ser faktisk ut til at jeg kan krysse av det ene punktet på mai-listen min allerede! For denne ear cuffen er temmelig rå spør du meg. Jeg har skikkelig gulldilla, og et par glitrende stener gjør liksom ingenting det heller. I tillegg elsker jeg smykker som kan brukes til alt fra jeans til kjole og disse er akkurat diskret nok til det. Alt er fra et nytt dansk merke som heter Lola's Project.
- It actually looks like I cross out one tiny part of my May list already! Because this ear cuff is quite rad if you ask me. I'm totally hooked on gold, and a couple of sparkling stones doesn't hurt either. Also I love jewelry that can be used with anything from jeans to dresses, and these are just discrete enough for that mission. Everything is from a new Danish brand calles Lola's Project.
Jeg har hoppet over et par lister, men nå er den tilbake!
1. WEAR MORE EARTH COLOURS | So I guess most of us know a couple of shades that fit our skin tones extra well. For me that is earthy colours like beige and powdery pink. Still I end up wearing way to much black. This month I have got to start thinking about what actually suits me again. 2. FIND SOME RAD EARRINGS | I'm in love with the pierced earring trend going on right now and I'm dying to find a pair of golden beauties to welcome the spring with. Maybe one of these? 3. END THE PARKA SEARCH | This one is a lot more difficult than it sounds (trust me). Please let me know if you know of any, I want one so bad! 4. TRUST MY GUTT | With all the stylish people all around the world wide web it's easy to get lost. Especially during spring and summer I think. I always look back at my outfits during hot days not knowing what I was thinking (it is kind of fun, though). So I'm definitely going to trust my gutt a bit more this spring! 5. EXPERIMENT WITH MY NAILS | I won't go all crazy, but I think it so cute with just a little black sticker or something on a pale pink nail. Never wear it myself, but I'm definitely going to try. Just need to get better on the patience thing, I always ruin my nails while waiting for them to dry. Found a few excellent tips on afterdrk though (check it out, I've already bookmarked it). 6. FIND A SUMMER SCENT | I was so in love with my Black Saffron scent from Byredo, but now I need something new. I think the pregnancy has made my nose all crazy. Any nice scents to recommend? PS! I'm a sucker for nice bottles too. 7. PRACTICE BRAIDS | There's so many nice messy braids around, and I wan't them too. Check out my hair board on Pinterest to see more styles I'm going to practice this month. 8. MAKE MATERNITY OUTFITS EXCITING | So I've reached the point where I think it's really boring not to be able to wear anything I'd like. I see those gorgeous crop tops and pieces I can't wear instead of the opportunities. That has got to end!
Photo/Guri Heli. Wearing boots from Aldo, dungarees from Mango, biker jacket from Object,sweater and shirt from Lindex and sunglasses from Ray-Ban.
Jeg har nesten glemt hvor komfortabelt det er med snekkerbukse! Noe så deilig. Det er imidlertid litt vanskelig å bruke synes jeg, men med en skjorte under genseren og en bikerjakke føler jeg meg akkurat passe casual og påkledd.
- I'd almost forgot how comfortable dungarees really are! I mean, they're great. However I think it's a bit hard to wear, but with a shirt underneath the sweater and a biker jacket I feel just casual and dressed up enough.
Hver eneste vår leter jeg etter den perfekte grønne parkasen, men jeg finner den jo aldri (jeg må virkelig slutte å lage meg bilder av drømmeplagg som ikke finnes)! Jeg husker at jeg hadde en fra H&M når jeg gikk på videregående som jeg brukte til den ble helt utslitt, men ingen kan liksom måle seg med den. Noen av dere som har sett noen fine? Det er jo den perfekte vårjakken! Passer til alt, og ekstra godt til hvite jeans synes jeg.
- I start searching for the perfect green parka every spring, but I never seem to find it (story of my life, I have to stop creating dream pieces in my head that doesn't exist!) I remember I had one during high school that I used until it was no longer wearable, but no one can match in. Anyone of you guys seen any? I mean, it's the perfect spring jacket! Goes with anything, but looks great with white jeans I think.
1. DUNGAREES | I went all in on dungarees trend last spring, and I'm still not sick of it. However, I'm missing a black one in my closet and this one would be so cute with the baby belly. 2.BIG SHOPPER (SIMILAR HERE)| This shopper is all over the place these days and I think it's really nice. I would love a pretty bag with room for all the stuff I bring around during summer time. I'm talking towels, camera and all that stuff. Diapers too, in a while. 3. SANDALS | I don't think I'll be buying heels anytime soon, but these are so pretty. 4. CLEAR SUNGLASSES | I love clear plastic. Whether it's sunglasses, iPhone covers, tamagotchies or whatever. 5. BASIC T-SHIRT | This is the thing constantly missing from my closet. I don't know where my basics go. I ruin them in the washing machine (hopeless cleaner when it comes to clothes), get spots or holes on them. 6. PALE PINK LIPSTICK | I'm kind of tired of those very pink and red lips, so now I'm looking for a more discrete shade, like this one. 7. RINGS | Can't believe I've actually started to wear rings on a regular basis. Now I can't get enough! 8. GOLDEN WATCH (SIMILAR HERE) | This one is just perfect, and I am actually missing a watch with golden details. 9. BLACK NAIL POLISH | Just because my old one is empty. 10. PHONE COVER | I actually just ordered this one. Can't wait to get it!
Wearing pumps and sweater from Zara, DIY jeans, trench coat from Selected Femme,sunglasses from Ray-Ban and rings from The Hatters.
Er det noe jeg er avhengig av om dagen, så er det striper. Hver morgen tenker jeg at i dag må jeg ha på meg noe annet enn striper, men likevel ender jeg opp med å gå ut døren med striper til slutt. Nå har babybollen imidlertid begynt å bli såpass stor at denne genseren er i ferd med å minne om en magetopp, så jeg tror jeg må på stripeshopping asap!
- If there's something I'm addicted to these days, it's stripes. Every morning I try to wear something else for a change, but still I end up leaving the apartment in stripes after all. However, my baby bump is getting quite big, so this sweater is actually starting to remind me more of a crop top than anything else. I think I'll have to go stripe shopping asap!
Endelig helg igjen! Og jeg gleder meg skikkelig til å endelig få tatt en ordentlig titt i Porter Magazine. Jeg fikk aldri tak i det første, så dette blir spennende. Net-a-porter leverer jo aldri fra seg noe dårlig virker det som, så jeg regner med at jeg har en skikkelig kosestund i vente. Noen av dere som har lest det? Uansett, nyyt fredagen!
- Finally weekend again! And I can't wait to finally take a closer look on Porter Magazine. I never got a hold of the first one, so this is going to be exciting. But then again, net-a-porter never seem to deliver a bad product, so I bet I have a great time ahead of me. Have you read it yet? Anyway, enjoy your Friday sweeties!
This is a personal style blog by Sara Strand, based in Oslo (Norway). My blog is all about high quality photos capturing own outfits, the latest trends, cravings and lifestyle. My style appears casual, minimalistic and even a bit androgynous.
For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at email@example.com.