I Norge har vi ventet på varmere vær i flere måneder og nå kan vi endelig si at sommeren er rett rundt hjørnet. Det betyr lange dager ute i solen, enten man befinner seg hjemme eller i utlandet. Og i solsteken er det noen ting jeg ikke klarer meg uten, og noen ting jeg gjerne skulle hatt for å kunne svette i hjel med stil.
1. SUNGLASSES | I always keep a pair of sunglasses in my bag and quality is the key to avoid headache. At least for me!
2. BLUSH | During the summer I try to use a minimal amount of make-up, but a pink blush makes the summer look perfect.
3. SUNSCREEN | The last few years there's been a much bigger focus on the importance of sunscreen. And that's definitely a good thing! I always look for the ones that are water resistant and contains natural ingredients.
4. BOOK | I tend to get really bored when tanning, so if I'm going to lay there for a while I have to have something good to read.
5. COCONUT | Coconut is my favourite summer scent! So I'm always looking for anything with coconut flavour or whatever.
6. BRONZING OIL | After a long Norwegian winter the skin isn't exactly nice and tanned the first days in the sun, so a good bronzing oil is always nice to have. The one from The Body Shop is not sticky at all, and dries super fast.
7. EARPLUGS | I'm obviously a lot outside during the summer and music is important when jogging, waiting at airports or tanning alone.
8. LOAFERS | Loafers is my favourite shoe during summer and this summer you can definitely go wild with prints.
9. LIP GLOSS | With minimal make-up a nice lip gloss lifts the look. My all time favourite is from Lancôme.
10. CAMERA | There's no other time of the year where there's so many good memories to capture, so a camera is of course always in my bag.
11. CLUTCH | When you're not going too far and don't have a lot of stuff to bring, a clutch is perfect. I can definitely see myself with this one on a sandy beach.
12. LIP BALM | Moisture is key, both for you body and hair. Korres is one of my favourite brands and this lip balm feels so soft and smells incredible.
13. SHOULDER BAG | Shoulder bags is what I use the most during summer. Much easier when walking a lot.