Jeg har hoppet over et par lister, men nċ er den tilbake!
1. WEAR MORE EARTH COLOURS | So I guess most of us know a couple of shades that fit our skin tones extra well. For me that is earthy colours like beige and powdery pink. Still I end up wearing way to much black. This month I have got to start thinking about what actually suits me again.
2. FIND SOME RAD EARRINGS | I'm in love with the pierced earring trend going on right now and I'm dying to find a pair of golden beauties to welcome the spring with. Maybe one of these?
3. END THE PARKA SEARCH | This one is a lot more difficult than it sounds (trust me). Please let me know if you know of any, I want one so bad!
4. TRUST MY GUTT | With all the stylish people all around the world wide web it's easy to get lost. Especially during spring and summer I think. I always look back at my outfits during hot days not knowing what I was thinking (it is kind of fun, though). So I'm definitely going to trust my gutt a bit more this spring!
5. EXPERIMENT WITH MY NAILS | I won't go all crazy, but I think it so cute with just a little black sticker or something on a pale pink nail. Never wear it myself, but I'm definitely going to try. Just need to get better on the patience thing, I always ruin my nails while waiting for them to dry. Found a few excellent tips on afterdrk though (check it out, I've already bookmarked it).
6. FIND A SUMMER SCENT | I was so in love with my Black Saffron scent from Byredo, but now I need something new. I think the pregnancy has made my nose all crazy. Any nice scents to recommend? PS! I'm a sucker for nice bottles too.
7. PRACTICE BRAIDS | There's so many nice messy braids around, and I wan't them too. Check out my hair board on Pinterest to see more styles I'm going to practice this month.
8. MAKE MATERNITY OUTFITS EXCITING | So I've reached the point where I think it's really boring not to be able to wear anything I'd like. I see those gorgeous crop tops and pieces I can't wear instead of the opportunities. That has got to end!